Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I Want A Guy...

Who would move the hair away from my eyes
Who would hold my hand and make all the girls jealous
Who would sing to me at random moments
Who would let me sleep on his chest
Who would get mad if someone called me with bad names or was mean to me

Who would call me if he went away
Who would listen to my story, and smile
Who would laugh at me when I acted dumb
Who would make fun of me just to make me laugh
And then kiss me a million times

Who would give me big bear hugs all the time
Who would tell his friends about me
Who would never be afraid to say "I Love You" in front of his friends
Who would argue about silly things then make up
Who would spend time with me on weekend

Who would watch movies together
Who would just sit together and read book
Who would tell me I'm beautiful but not too often
Who would make me laugh like no one else could
Who would be honest and share everything with me

But mostly, I want someone
Who would always be my best friend
And would never break my heart

No comments: