Saturday, February 10, 2007

4 Days Before Val's Day - Love Words

  • It doesn’t matter who you love, or how you love, but that you love – Rod McKuen
  • Love isn’t here or there, it isn’t happy, sad, good or bad. Love is just love – Anonymous
  • There is only one happiness in life: to love and be loved - George Sand
  • Maybe love is like luck. You have to go all the way to find it – Robert M.
  • If I am pressed to say why I loved him, I feel it can only be explained by replying: "Because it was he; because it was me" - Montaigne
  • We can not do great things. We can only do little things with great love - Mother Teresa
  • Close together, or far apart, you will always be here in my heart – Anonymous
  • Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart - Kay Knudse
  • Sometimes heart sees what eyes can not see - H. Jackson Brown Jr.
  • This is miracle. The more we share, the more we have - Leonard Nimoy
  • The greatest weakness of most humans is their hesitancy to tell others how much they love them while they're alive - Orlando A. Battista


"I love you because I know you're always there.
To catch me when I fall, to listen when I need you,
when I feel alone, and to make me laugh.

Love is a gift, and I give my love to you" -- Nits *big hug*

No comments: